Monday, May 6, 2013

Back to the grind

Oh, it was tough getting ready for work today. Well, I got out of bed easily enough....but, I mean tough to get my mind ready for work. I never know where the weekends go! 
Yesterday, Bob and I ran some errands. We went to my parent's for dinner. It was so nice to see my animals! My parents have a sheltie, and two kitties. I see my parents fairly often, but not my pets! (I usually see my parents in my town, and don't go to their house too much.) I'll be back over their house this Sunday though, for Mother's Day.

This first picture is from the Spring Festival in town, that we went to on Saturday. I think carousels are so pretty! M&M Mars gives away candy every year, to everybody who comes to the festival. (The M&M Mars Headquarters is in our town. That's where all M&Ms are made!) So, Bob and I both picked a colour, and then they opened a door, and gave us the candy behind it. Well, we both got ten pound boxes of peanut M&Ms. But, neither of us like them! Ha.













Dress: Marshall's
Belt: Target
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Bought at a county fair
Ring: Gift from my sister
Shoes: Modcloth


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the orange, it looks great on you! Super fun dress and lovely necklace :) Your pets are soooo cute, omigoodness, what pretty cats and an adorable dog!! Daniel would sooo love to get a ten pound bag of peanut M&Ms, haha! Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yea, that necklace is one of my favourites! Yes, I agree with that. ha I think they're all so adorable. :) Haha yea, it was too bad we don't like them. But, I brought them in to work today & they're almost all gone already.


      Delete