Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Another New Dress

Hello there! I had a package arrive today from Modcloth. :) A dress I've been very eagerly awaiting! It's lovely. It has my favourite colours in it, and I think the design is adorable. I really like the shape of the dress, too. The only problem is, that it's too loose at the waist. But, I'll have to wear it with my thick black belt in order to make it look good. I have so many shoes and accessories that I can match with it, so that's great. This is my THIRD dress with a house print on it, ha! But, I LOVE all three of them. I love unique, funky, bright prints.
I want to wear it to work tomorrow! When I get something new that I love, I always want to rock it right away ha. I'll just wear it with my pink bolero to work, so I'm more covered.
It's so hot in our apartment! I'm sure my hair is going to look quite frizzy in the pictures I post below, ha. Oh well, there's nothing I can do about that, unfortunatly. 
Dinner's in the oven- I can't wait to eat. Bob cooked grilled chicken with broccoli, peas, and tomatos. So yum! He cooks it once a week, he does it for me because I need at least one healthy homemade dish a week! There's always enough for me to have leftovers the next night, which is great.















Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Forever 21
Watch: Modcloth
Sandals: Zappos.com (Salt Water brand)

~Bye bye for now!


4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of getting this dress!! sucks that it's too big at the waist - always a bummer. It looks adorable on you - I love it with these shoes.

    <3 katherine / of corgis & cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You should get it! I really do love it. The colours are so great, too.

      Delete
  2. I love clothes from modcloth!!!!!! This dress is lovely on you.

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! :) One of my favourite places to shop. Thank you, dear!

      Delete