Saturday, May 18, 2013

Peddler's Village

Hello there! Today I went to Peddler's Village with my mom. Neither of us had been there in years. I remember going a few times with my mom and sister when I was much younger. It's about an hour from Hackettstown, and is in Lahaska, Pennsylvania. We went to most of the shops there, and had lunch in a restaurant. I actually didn't buy anything, ha. I saw some cute stuff though. I saw some Christmas decorations and ornaments I liked, but didn't want to spend the money on them now. 
I ordered a dress from Modcloth yesterday...and then I ordered one today!! Wish I had seen the other one yesterday, so I wouldn't have to pay shipping on the one today! (The one yesterday was over $50, so shipping was free on it.) Modcloth is SO dangerous for me! Soooo much adorable stuff there. There's definetly more stuff I wanted to order, but I had to resist. I don't have much self control when it comes to shopping ha...but, I do have some!! 
After I got home from Peddler's Village I cleaned the apartment, did laundry, worked out, and showered. Not sure what we'll be doing tonight. I'm enjoying relaxing right now though. 

Today, I wore one of my favourite shirts. I love the design/colours on it. I got complimented on it today, too. 
The flowers in the picture below were SO gorgeous!! They were at Peddler's Village. 













Shirt: Macy*s (Cable & Gauge brand)
Tank: Express
Jeans: Kohl's (Vera Wang brand)
Sandals: Zappos.com (Salt Water brand)
Bracelet: Kohl's
Necklace: Gift from my mom (J Crew outlet brand)
Ring: Gift from my sister


 ~Bye bye for now!
















4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun place! ModCloth is so dangerous for me, too... What dresses did you order? :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it really is. It's nice to go to different places with unique stores, instead of just malls.
      So, you understand about Modcloth!! Ha. It's a love/hate relationship. I love finding great pieces on their website, but I hate spending the money!
      I ordered "The Lady Brunch" dress and "Moment of Sweet Tooth" dress.


      ~Bristol

      Delete
  2. Modcloth is definitely a dangerous place for my paycheck! You're lucky you live so close to their warehouse, it takes over a week to get a shipment from them in California!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's annoying that it takes so long! I can barely wait the time it takes to get to me ha.



      Delete