Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A New Dress

Hello! I'm very happy that the work week is now 3/5 over with...and there's the 3 day weekend to look forward to! :) Today was another hot and humid one. I went outside to my car on lunch break to call my grandmother, and read a bit. But, I couldn't stay in it for too long, got way too hot! Seems like here in Jersey we don't get too many nice spring days...Winter seems to last forever, and then jump (almost) right into summer!
Friday night I'm going to Panera for dinner with my grandmother. I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't seen her since July. She left in July to go out to California. She lives out there part of the year. And I really love Panera! Ha.




Today the other Modcloth dress I ordered arrived! It fits well, and I think it's super cute.It's very retro, and it has pockets, too! I also think it's quite flattering. And I like the orange accents I added of the belt & heels.











Dress: Modcloth
Heels: Modcloth
Belt: Target
Bracelet: Brighton
Watch: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Love that dress from Modcloth, and it looks great on you! I went to Panera tonight for dinner :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the dress, girl! Enjoy Panera with your grandma :) And have a super weekend, too!

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete