Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summer already!

Phew! Today is hot! Feels just like Summer. It's quite humid, too. We had to put on the AC in the apartment, we tried having the windows open first, with a fan...but, it definetly didn't help enough!
One of the Modcloth dresses I ordered last week came today. But, it was too tight on my chest, so back it goes. I wasn't crazy about how the shape of it in general, either. 
I had straightened my hair today, but by the time I came into the apartment, and sat for a couple minutes, it started to get wavy since I was sweating. And not cute wavy, either! So, I put my hair up for the pictures. 
It's going to be a relaxing night. I'm going to work out now, and then just relax. Bob's having some friends over. 
I just bought the belt in the pictures below. I got it at Ann Taylor a week ago. I love the bright teal colour. And I like how it pairs with the colour of the dress.
 










Dress: Express
Belt: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Store in Myrtle Beach
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Bought at a county fair
Watch: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment