Tuesday, May 28, 2013

BBQ, round 2

Hello! Ahh, so tough to go back to work today. What a fabulous weekend I had. And oh, how fast it went! 
Yesterday afternoon we went over to Bob's friend's parent's for a bbq. We had a really good time. I played a couple games of cornhole, and did pretty well. I also got to play with Bob's friend's niece. She's adorable! Six years old, and really sweet and fun. I ate a lot of great food! Going to another bbq this Saturday, at my parent's. 
It's been nice getting to take pictures outside. I'm going to try to do that more, while the weather is in my favor. 
This is what I wore yesterday:










Dress: TJ Maxx (Cynthia Rowley brand)
Belt: Ann Taylor
Bolero: Target
Sandals: Zappos.com (Jessica Simpson brand)
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Bought at a county fair
Watch: Modcloth
Clutch: Express
Sunglasses: Target


~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit, Bristol!!! I especially love that clutch and those sunglasses, adorable! :)

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alyssa! :) It's so much fun styling rainbow accessories! That clutch is my FAV. I get tons of compliments on it when I'm out.

      Delete
  2. Those sandals!!! Love them - jessica does have a great shoe line. And that dress fits you beautifully.

    <3 katherine / of corgis & cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yes, she really does! I love finding them in Marshalls for cheaper, too.

      Delete