Saturday, May 11, 2013

Red/pink dress

Hello there! It turned out to be a nice Saturday! It's sunny out now and around 70 degrees. Earlier though, it rained hard for a bit and there was thunder, too. I got caught in the rain, of course. I was doing a little shopping in Chester. I had to get my Mom a present for tomorrow. I also found a couple treats for myself, not surprisingly! Ha. 
In the pictures below, I am wearing my new redish/pinkish coloured dress, from Marshall's. It's so comfy. It's Cynthia Rowley brand. I bought two other similar dresses to this one, a week and a half ago at TJ Maxx. (Neon pink and bright blue.) This one is the same, it just has a slightly different neckline from the others. Paired with a belt, I think the dress looks great. 
I do like dresses with great patterns, but it's also nice to have some solid colour ones. It's easier to accessorize the solid coloured ones!
I also bought a bright teal skinny belt, to wear with dresses. I found it at Ann Taylor. Everything in the store was 30% off there. 
I'm not sure what Bob and I are doing tonight. Probably meeting up with some of his friends, either having them over here to play a game, or going out to a local bar. I played Balderdash here last night, with Bob and my friends. I love that game! 









Dress: Marshall's (Cynthia Rowley brand)
Belt: Target
Wedges: A store in Myrtle Beach, SC
Necklace: Modcloth
Watch: Modcloth


~Bye bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment