Thursday, May 16, 2013

Perfect Weather

Hello there! Wow, is it hot in our apartment! It's so nice out today. It reached around 80 degrees. To me, that is perfection. 75/80ish degrees and sunny is just divine. We haven't had much rain at all in the couple weeks or so. I'm just happy it officially feels like Spring. And that means Summer is right around the corner! I'm excited for Summer, but also kinda glad it's a little way off. I'm kinda glad because Summer just always flies by! So, I don't want to rush it. I am so excited for our vacation though! It's July 28-Aug 3.

It's so nice to have only one more day of work to get through. And next weekend is a 3 day weekend! Tomorrow night I'm going mini golfing with friends. I haven't done that since the beginning of September. There's a place 2 minutes from our apartment. We tried to go mini golfing last Friday, but we got there 20 mins before it closed, so we just went back to my apartment and played Balderdash. (We didn't know what time they closed, before we got there.)

 








Dress: Express
Belt: Came with another dress
Necklace: Kohl's
Bracelet: Express
Flip flops: Old Navy
Sunglasses: Target


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments: