Thursday, May 9, 2013

Rainbow Bright

Hello there! Ahhh 4/5 of the way through the work week. Cheers to that! I made chocolate chip cookies tonight. I'm bringing them to my parent's for Mother's Day. Of course I had to eat some of the dough. Sooooo delicious!! Bob's already had a few of them too, ha. 

The shirt in the pictures below is one of my favourite shirts! I got it a year ago, and I still love it sooo much. It's so bright & so me! It's Cable & Gauge brand. It's comfy and flattering. And I love how it matches with my rainbow square bead necklace.

The pink Salt Water Sandals in the pictures below came yesterday! I love them. I already had bright yellow ones. Salt Water Sandals are soooo comfy. I want more colours, too ha. Especially orange!









Shirt: Belk.com (Cable & Gauge)
Tank: Express
Jeans: Target
Sandals: Zappos.com (Salt Water Sandals)
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Icing 


~Bye bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment