Friday, April 26, 2013

A Beautiful Friday

Hello! What a beautiful day out it is. The sun is really shining, and it feels even warmer than it is! No rain is in the forecast for the next few days, either. I worked out, did laundry, baked Funfetti cookies, and ran some errands so far today. I went to Target, (of course!!) picked up a couple of essentials. I also got a simple pink tank. (to pair with black shorts) It was only sale for $7, and I already have it in orange, blue, and black. They are flattering tanks, and a good length to pair with shorts. I also got a pair of RAINBOW striped sunglasses! They are perfection, and sooo very me! They make me happy just to look at them. I had seen them there before, but didn't feel like spending the money on them at the time. They were only $12.99 though, so when I saw them still there today, I couldn't resist!
The shirt I've been wearing today is fab. I bought it probably about six months ago. It has great shades of pink and orange, I love the style of it, and it's flattering! It's one of my fav purchases I've ever made from TJ Maxx. It was either $17 or $20, not bad at all. I got a compliment on it at the post office, ha. Also got complimented on my neon pink satchel!










Shirt: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Kohl's
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Forever 21
Moccasins: Modcloth
Sunglasses: Target

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment