Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Pastel Rainbow (Again!)

Hello there! I haven't had much going on this week, as of yet. Saturday Bob and I are planning on going out to Lancaster, PA for Retro Fest; a rockabilly festival. It's a weekend long event, but we are just going Saturday, and not staying over night. It's a little over two hours from us. It's the second year of the festival, and will be our first time attending. 
I'm excited to check it out! It obviously won't be nearly as big as Viva or the Boogie, but there are going to be a decent amount of vendors there, which is great. I know there will be at least a few vendors with vintage clothing and antiques too, and I'm especially excited for those vendords. Lancaster is right by Adamstown, which is where I went antiquing last Saturday.
I jus discovered the other day that there were a few new episodes of "Shameless" available on Netflix. Bob and I have one more to watch tonight, and then we're all caught up. Ugh, it's still such a GREAT show!! I'm never disappointed by it. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my Modcloth rainbow striped skirts (I also have one in bolder shades). Doesn't this skirt's colors and stripes look so much like the vintage rainbow dress I blogged about in my last post?? Never enough rainbow for this lady, though!
I paired my new Luxulite ice cream brooch with this outfit. I don't wear too many pastels, as I clearly lean towards brighter shades of color, but I still do love a good pastel outfit.









Top: Pinup Girl Clothing
Skirt: Modcloth
Necklace, bangles: Splendette
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo excited to hear how Retro Fest goes!! I hope you guys have fun and you find some good stuff at the vendors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful outfit on you Bristol! :) I love your bangles, I'm eagerly waiting on my first Splendette order!

    ReplyDelete