Friday, July 7, 2017

Mahjong

Hello there! Oh, I'm so happy the weekend is here. I had off today too, so that makes it extra nice. I got a lot of things done today, like cleaning, laundry, working out, and running a couple of errands. I also read, and am going to get some outfit pictures, and watch new episodes of "Wentworth" on Netflix shortly. We're not doing too much this weekend, but I am meeting my friend tomorrow for lunch at Panera. Next Saturday Bob and I are most likely going to Asbury Park for the day, and I can't wait to check it out! I've never been there before, and I've heard they have good restaurants there, and I know there's a vintage repro shop there, too that I want to check out. I'm also going to look online to see if there's any antique stores in the area. The beach is there as well, but we aren't going to go in the water that day, as we will only be there for a limited time. We'll hit the beach when we go away to Wildwood & Cape May later this summer.
Bob and I just finished the latest season of "Orange is the New Black" on Netflix. I'm sure now we'll have to wait a whole year for new episodes, ugh! They've been releasing new episodes every June. By the time the new episodes are available, we barely remember the previous season! That's the most annoying part of waiting so long. The season was pretty good, but I thought previous seasons were better and more dramatic. I think this season moved slower. I hope the newest season of "Wentworth" is as good as the others. If you don't know "Wentworth" is set (and filmed) in Australia, and is also a women's prison drama, and Bob and I actually like it better than OINB.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Trashy Diva mahjong print Annette. I got it a year ago, when it first came out. I tend to just wear it in late spring/summer/early fall, because with that white background if comes off as pretty summery to me. These blue sparkly BAIT Footwear Robbies don't match too much in my wardrobe, but they match the blue in this dress pretty closely.









Dress: Trashy Diva

Necklace, brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Bangles: Splendette

Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, you're going to Wildwood this summer? I grew up going there on vacation every year! I hope you take lots of photos and blog about it -- it's been about seven or eight years since I went and I'd love to see what it looks like now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress and once again your accessories are amazing! I actually own this dress myself, it's the only TD dress I do own...I have to try and wear it again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete