Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Atomic Doris

Hello there! It's new print release day for Trashy Diva. I always look forward to the big reveal! They give little hints leading up to it, and so I knew it'd be a floral print on a white or cream background. I was really hoping I'd like this one, especially because I didn't get anything from the last two prints releases (I did try one dress, but returned it). Well, I do love the print! It's 60's inspired, and has bright primary colored flowers on it. 
I ordered two dress styles to try, and I'm sure I'll return the one I like less on me. One of the styles I've never tried before; the streetcar. The print is cotton voile too; and I love that material!
If you're not that familiar with TD, an FYI: some sizes of some styles sell out immediately (they do do re-stocks sometimes), so it's good to place your order without delay! I ordered within half an hour of the release, so I'm hoping both my items were still available. 
Yesterday Bob and I were at my parent's house all day for a family picnic, and left around 7:00 p.m. I got to see my aunt & cousin who live in Texas and catch up with them, so that was nice. My 15 year old (female) cousin is 5'11.5" now! Crazy! My cousin played corn hole with Bob, me, and my parents. We usually play it at family get togethers at Bob's parent's house, but this was I think the second time he brought it to my parent's house. We found a nice shady area for it yesterday, which was great, because it was hot and sunny out. 
I went to the library today after work, and otherwise I'll just be working out tonight. I don't
have much planned for Friday-Sunday yet, other than that I'm meeting my friend for lunch at Panera on Saturday.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Pinup Girl Clothing atomic print Doris skirt that I scored on the Facebook PUG Swap & Sell Group a few months back. I adore this very bright mint shade of the background of the skirt, plus the cute 50's atomic print. The skirt is nice and full, too. The skirt originally was sold with a thick black belt, but I didn't receive a belt with this one I bouht used, so I just added one of my black Bernie belts.







New TD print: wildflowers!


Top & skirt: Pinup Girl Clothing
Brooch: Etsy (shop doesn't exist anymore)
Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite)
Bangles: Splendette
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

 

2 comments:

  1. I ordered the Streetcar as well! What was the second style you ordered? I was so tempted to try the Goldie, but opted to be responsible. I can't wait for this dress to arrive! It's the perfect print for you, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, twinsies! I know how you love Streetcars. :)
      I also ordered the Trixie. I can't wait, too! It is the perfect one for me, right? So bright & cheery! :)

      Delete