Friday, July 14, 2017

A Dress Fit For A Picnic

Hello there! Today Bob and I both had off, and it was nice to spend the day at home together, even though we were doing our own things; since we live in an apartment, we'll always be in close quarters when we're at home, ha! He was working on making a plan for our house, and that took him a lot of the day. Hopefully we will start the process of building the house VERY soon. He has been speaking to contractors recently, so fingers crossed. 
I just did mostly boring stuff today, like cleaning, laundry, and working out. I did some reading too. I'm currently reading "Ship of Brides" by Jojo Moyes, which is set during WWII. She's the same author who wrote: "Me Before You", which I also read, and which was quite good. I haven't seen the movie yet, but have been meaning to. "Ship of Brides" is good, but moving a little slowly for my taste. It's 450 pages though; so it's a whopper! 
I'm so excited to go to Asbury Park tomorrow! Bob and I are planning to leave our apartment around 9:00 a.m., and I'll definitely be ready by 9:00 a.m., but Bob is another story, ha...he's not exactly a morning person, whereas I certainly am! I'm my mother's daughter, that's for sure. A girl in the Trashy Diva group I'm in lives in Asbury Park, and just sent me a list of places to go, and it'll be so helpful!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Trashy Diva Lena picnic dress. I got it two years ago, as soon as it came out. It's the perfect summer dress! Gingham is especially made for summertime, and gingham is definitetly one of my favorite prints. This dress is very light, and has comfortable stretchy side panels. I'm all about the TD stretchy side panels! I paired the dress with lots of fruit! I'm wearing a Luxulite necklace, earrings and brooch, and Splendette bangles. 












Dress: Trashy Diva
Necklace, earrings, brooch: Etsy (Luxulite) 
Bangles: Splendette
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment