Sunday, July 2, 2017

Flamingos & Lobsters

Hello there! Yesterday I went antiquing in a town about 25 minutes from me. The only thing I bought was a bangle for 50 cents, ha! It's just a red wood bangle. I thought about buying a Pyrex casserole dish that was a beautiful shade of blueish lavendar, but ended up not doing it. I'm going antiquing in Adamstown, PA with my mom in three weeks, and I'll probably find a good amount of items there that I want, so I didn't want to buy much yesterday. Adamstown is THE place to go for antiquing. I last went six months ago with my mom, and am excited to go back. They have tons of antique malls there, and we usually go to about five of them. My parents sometimes go out and spend all weekend there. 
Bob and I went out for a couple of drinks last night, to a bar about 10 minutes from us, that we hadn't been to in a few months. Other than that and antiquing, I just did a lot of reading and Netflix watching yesterday. I'm not doing much today either, a typical Sunday for me. 
Tuesday Bob and I are going to a family picnic at my parent's house, and Friday we'll be going back to their house for my mom's birthday.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my trusty Hell Bunny flamingo print dress. I got it from Unique Vintage over three years ago, and I still love the shape of the dress, and the print! It's very comfy, too. I added a hook & eyelet in the back, above the zipper, to keep the zipper up. The zipper had been slipping down a bit, because of my chest. 
My new mint bangle I got in Nashville, along with my new pink bangle that Bob gave me for our anniversary, both match so well with the dress. I love this combo of blue, mint, & pink, and I also love that my Luxulite lobster necklace matches this dress so well. I don't have a lot of dresses with that shade of dark red/burgundy that would match the lobsters in the necklace.








Dress: Unique Vintage (Hell Bunny) 
Necklace, brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Bangles: Etsy (BrighterBakelite) & Nashville Boogie
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment