Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Walk The Dog

Hello there! Have I mentioned I'm escatic it's summer?! Just kidding- I know I definitely have, multiple times. It's my time to shine! My mood is better in the summer, and I love doing more on the weekends. I like to take advantage of the warm weather and sunshine by going places outside, like outdoor bars and day trips to places where I'll get to walk around. 
I just wish it would last a lot longer - like all year! We're only three weeks in though, so there's plenty of summer living left. Another big plus to this summer thus far is that we haven't gotten too much rain; we've been having plenty of sunshine. 
I don't have too much planned through Friday. Next week I'll be meeting up with a friend on Monday and another on Friday.
The next three Saturdays I have day trip plans. This Saturday is Asbury Park with Bob, next Saturday is antiquing in Adamstown with my mom, and the following Saturday is Retrofest in Lancaster, PA. I'm excited for all three trips! I've never been to Asbury Park or Retrofest.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my Retrospec'd poodle print dresses. This print is an exact vintage reproduction, except I'm not sure if the original print came in this blue color, but I know it was also a black background, and was otherwise the same adorable print. I got this one about a year ago, and I wear it all the time. It's so comfy, flattering, and easy to wear to work, family functions, etc. My Erstwilder milkshake brooch and Luxulite heart necklace, and earrings match it really well. 












Dress: Catnip Reproduction Vintage Clothing (Retrospec'd)
Necklace & earrings: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: Erstwilder

Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. We've been getting all your rain! This has been the rainiest summer yet up here - it's still humid/hot all the while which makes it so gross. We seem to have daily down pours and every other day has a forecast of scattered thunderstorms. Makes it hard to plan fun!! Oh well, we're making it work!!

    ReplyDelete