Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Flamingos & Lobsters

Hello there! I haven't been up to much this week, as of yet.  I ran a litle errand after work each night this week, but that's been it. On Saturday Bob and I are going to Bethlehem to go out to eat, and go to a store. We are also going to check out an antique store on our way back home (well, it's a bit out of the way), that we've never been to before. It's also Bob's dads' birthday this weekend, and so we'll be going to his parents' for cake either Saturday night or Sunday afternoon; not sure which yet.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Hell Bunny flamingo dress that I got from Unique Vintage about three years ago. It's an oldie, but a goody. I think it's a flattering style, and I loveee the print. Can't go wrong with a good flamingo print! I also have this Hell Bunny style in a seahorse print. I used to have a lot of Hell Bunny, but I'm not very into the brand anymore. The quality isn't the best (material is thin), and also I haven't really been into their prints in awhile. They are pretty cheap in price, which is great. I have one other flamingo pritn dress (Banned Apparel brand), but I like this Hell Bunny one the best. I always pair it with this flaming brooch, because how could I not?? I also thought my new Splendette bangles pair quite nicely with the outfit. 









Dress: Unique Vintage (Hell Bunny)
Necklace, brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)

Bangles: Splendette
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment