Sunday, March 26, 2017

Flamenco

Hello there! Well, yesterday I had a busier Saturday than usual. I cleaned the apartment, did laundry, and worked out in the morning and early afternoon. Bob and I went over to his parents' house for dinner. Bob made tacos over there. After we got back home, I left shortly to go meet my friend for a drink. I got back home a little after 11:00. Today will be a lot quieter; Bob and I will just be at home. 
I don't have plans yet for the upcoming week, except that this Saturday Bob and I will be going to Bethlehem for an early dinner and to go to a couple of shops. We were supposed to go last weekend, but ended up not, because of the snow prediction. It ended up not snowing, and so that was annoying!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my newest Retrospec'd dress. These COLORS! I just adore this color palette, and the background shade of pink is sooo perfect. The print looks like it really could've been a vintage print, AND it may just have been, because very often Retrospec'd releases exact copies of vintage prints. If you can't make out what the print is: it's flamenco dancers and matadors. 
 This style is called the Elizabeth, and it's my first Retrospec'd Elizabeth. It fits pretty well; it's a little tight on my chest, and a little loose in the waist, but that's par for the course for me. I ordered my normal Retrospec'd size, but sizing does vary somewhat in their styles. Their size charts are pretty accurate though; they individual size charts for each dress.






Dress: A Classic Paradise (Retrospec'd)
Hair piece: Etsy (StardustDamesBoutique) 
Bangles: Splendette
Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: Facebook group (BAIT Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing of this dress myself and I adore the print and the colours in this Retrospec'd dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this dress too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete