Sunday, March 5, 2017

Sundae Sunday

Hello there! Brr, it's cold out! This weekend has been freezing and windy, but it's going to warm up again tomorrow. When you've been having so many unseasonably warm days for awhile, it's even harder to go back to bitterly cold. Spring is two weeks from tomorrow! 
Last night my parents came over, and after that Bob and I went to a bar for a couple of drinks. I wanted to go out to debut my new Trashy Diva liquor labels Day dress that I posted about in my last blog post. I was itching to wear it! 
We're just hanging around at home today; Bob will be doing lots of cooking and baking like he always does on Sundays, and I'll be working out, reading, taking outfit pictures, and doing a lot of relaxing, ha. Just the way I like it. I might run into Target, too.
Next Saturday my mom and I are going out to PA together to go shopping for antiques and holiday decorations. It's a long car ride, and a long day. I'm meeting her at 8:00 a.m., and I usually get back to my place around 5:00 p.m. We go to the furthest stop first, which is about 2 hours and 15 minutes away from where I'm meeting my mom. There's a decent antique mall we go to while we're out there, and I've found a few small items there before, and for good prices, too. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my ice cream sundae print Bernie Dexter Kelly dress, which I recently got on clearance for a great price. I had it another style, but after I got this Kelly, I parted with the Jodi style I had. The Kelly is just easier for me to wear to work and family functions, than a dress with a lower, more open neckline. I've actually had this print in three different styles now, but this is definitely my favorite style for me, and I won't be parting with this one, ha! I love red and yellow together, and since there's so much of those colors in the dress, I had to wear my red and yellow Bakelite. 







Dress: Bernie Dexter
Bangles: Etsy (BrighterBakelite)
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the shirtwaist styles on you! I love this print too. I have it in a different style. Yay print twins! :)

    ReplyDelete