Sunday, March 19, 2017

Haute Harlequin

Hello there! Well, tomorrow is SPRING!!! I'm so glad about that. It seemed to take so long to get here. Now, if only the weather would warm up considerably, that'd be terrific! 
Yesterday I had a dental cleaning (ugh!), but was glad to hear I didn't have to come back for any work! That doesn't happen to me very often, and one big reason is because I grind my teeth when I sleep, and was damaging my existing fillings, and kept needing them fixed. 
Last night Bob and I went out for a couple of drinks. The first couple places we tried to go to didn't pan out; one place had a packed bar, and one was closed already. So, we just went to Applebee's, even though I'm not a fan of that place. We originally were going to go to Bethlehem yesterday afternoon, but it was supposed to snow, so we didn't do that. Of course it ended up not accumulating at all; we only got flurries. 
This coming week I have more plans than usual: Monday I'm meeting a friend for dinner after work, Friday I'm meeting up with a friend, and Saturday night Bob and I are going to his parents' house, and he'll be cooking us tacos there.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my Heart of Haute harlequin dresses. Out of all my harlequin dresses, this color scheme is my favorite. I got the dress a couple of years or so ago. It's quite comfortable, too. I love these purple & teal Splendette bangles together.









Dress: Heart of Haute
Necklace, brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Bangles: Splendette

Flats: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. That brooch is so fun with your dress! Looks like they were made for each other! <3

    ReplyDelete