Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Berry Chantilly

Hello there! Today is a gorgeous day outside. It's really sunny and around 60 degrees...but, it's supposed to snow tomorrow night into Friday, hooray. Only good thing about that, is hopefully I'll have a delayed opening at work on Friday, ha. 
Tonight Bob and I are visiting some of my family, and tomorrow night after work Bob and I will be going to the bank to talk to them about mortgage options. Sounds like a blast, right? The meeting shouldn't be more than an hour, since the bank closes an hour after the meeting starts. Luckily, my husband knows a lot about buying/building a house, and he'll understand the info better than I will.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my newest Trashy Diva dress. This print is called Berry Chantilly, and this dress style is a 1940's.  It's not too ofen that TD comes out with dresses with yellow backgrounds, and even though shade of yellow isn't my normal bright shade of sunshiney yellow, I still like this lighter shade. The fabric is soooo soft and smooth! There's 5% spandex in it too (it's 95% rayon), so there's some nice stretch. It's quite the comfortable dress. It does wrinkle easily though. I can easily zip the dress myself, which is a bonus. TD zippers can be really tricky and frustrating. I got my normal TD size, and it fits me well. 
Since I am a sucker for food prints, I loveee this strawberry print! I also have a strawberry wicker purse, which I will definitely be wearing with the dress when I go out.  
I had ordered this print in another style too: the Hopscotch style. I actually thought I'd like that one better, but nope, the 1940's worked better on me. I didn't have either style in my closet already, and that's why I wanted to order both styles, to see which one would work better on me. 






Dress: Trashy Diva
Bangles: Etsy (BrighterBakelite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Love this dress on you! I was super excited to see Trashy Diva came out with a strawberry print. I love fruit prints! I have a couple cherries, an apple and now this print in strawberries. Congrats on getting to try new Trashy Diva styles too. I love this 1940's on you!

    ReplyDelete