Sunday, April 2, 2017

A Day Out

Hello there! Yesterday was a pretty full day; after I cleaned, did laundry and worked out, Bob and I headed out to Bethlehem. We went out to eat at my favorite restaurant there, and then we walked down the street to the Moravian Book Store, which is the oldest book store in the U.S. They usually have cute holiday/seasonal decorations, but I didn't find anything to buy there yesterday. 
On our way back we stopped at an antique store we had never been to before. It's about half an hour from where we live, and I had been meaning to check it out for months. I found a cute little sour cream glass with pink ivy on it, for $4. They also had a wonderful formica vintage table that I really want, and that I think we're going to go back for. We don't have much room in our apartment for it, but we definitely will once we have a house. 
We are going to try it out in our kitchen in the apartment first though to see if it works in there, space wise. If it doesn't, we'll store it at Bob's parents' house until we have a house. I posted a picture below of the table.
After we went to the antique store, we picked up a cake for Bob's dads' birthday, and then went over his parents' house to celebrate. We made a stop at the grocery store on the way home, and finally got back around 8:30. It wasn't that warm out yesterday (about 45 degrees), and it was cloudy and windy, but I was still glad to get out for the day, since we don't get to do that really in the winter. Once we get back from Vegas, I really hope spring is in full swing here, and that it's consistently warm out.
In the pictures below I'm wearing the outfit I wore yesterday. I posted about this dress back in February, when I received it. I've worn it a lot since then; just not to work, since it's not work appropriate with the liquor labels all over it, ha. I changed my bangle stack a bit this time, because I realized that my new seafoam Splendette bangles match the green in the dress. I'm definitely bringing this dress to Viva! It's not my typical full skirted dress style, but I do have two other TD Day dresses like this, with the straighter cut skirt. 









Dress: Facebook group (Trashy Diva)
Bangles: Splendette & Etsy (Brighterbakelite)
Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. THAT TABLE!!! GO BACK AND GET IT, THIS INSTANT!!! Oh it's beautiful. I love antique kitchen tables - if it made sense to collect numerous, I would! Get me a house with multiple kitchens and dining rooms, please!!

    ReplyDelete