Friday, March 10, 2017

Cherry On Top

Hello there! Well, I did end up getting a snow day today. It hasn't snowed much here yet, and initially we only had a delayed opening, but they ended up changing it, so I was very surprised when they changed it. We're supposed to get a lot of snow on Tuesday, so if that pans out, I'll be off that day, too. We had almost no snow all winter, and now that spring is a week and a half away, we're getting hit! 
Today I'm cleaning and doing laundry, working out, reading, and just relaxing and watching TV. I usually clean and do laundry on Saturday morning, but I'm glad I'm getting to do it today, because tomorrow I'll be out in PA all day with my mom. I'm leaving my place around 7:30 a.m. to meet her. My mom and I are really looking forward to going out there. I'm excited to see what cute Easter items are for sale at Stamm House, and also to go to an antique mall. I decorated my place for Easter last weekend, and will display my new items I buy, too. I posted a picture below of a few of my Stamm House Easter items that I have. Aren't they too cute? The woman who makes these items make them from very old German molds. So, they are used with antique molds, but she paints them. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Heart of Haute cherry print dress that I got from Enz's at Viva Las Vegas two years ago. I love the background color of the dress, as well as the bright red cherry print. Speaking of Viva; we leave for it in a month! It seemed way too far away for so long, and now it's quite close. I just hope this coming month speeds up. I'm really looking forward to going away and relaxing. There's nothing I love more than going on vacation with Bob. We haven't been away for more than three days since July, and that feels forever ago, ha.








Dress: Heart of Haute
Necklace, brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Love this dress on you! The Beverly dress is one of the cutest cuts by Heart of Haute in my opinion and it is so adorable in the print! <3

    ReplyDelete