Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Tiki Time

Hello there! Well, it's officially spring now, which makes me very happy! Spring & summer are my two favorite seasons; summer being my #1 favorite. It didn't feel like spring today though; it was cold and windy, but it was sunny. I can't wait until Saturday, when it's supposed to be 65! I really can't wait until three weeks from today (!!!), when I'll be basking in the intense Vegas sunlight. It sounds so close now, I just hope these weeks don't drag. 
We get back from our trip on a Tuesday (which happens to be Bob's birthday!), and then I have off the rest of the week from work, because it's spring break that week. So, I'll have a nice long break from work.
On Monday after work I met up with a friend who I hadn't seen in around a year. I met her six years ago at a job we worked at. It was nice to see her and catch up. We are planning on getting together again April or May. She and I have both worked at awful places run by terrible people, but we both love our current jobs. I'm happy for her and for me! I don't have many other plans this week, but on Saturday Bob and I are going to his parents' house for dinner (Bob is cooking the meal: tacos), and after that I'm meeting up with a friend for a drink. Oh, and tomorrow night my parents are stopping over our place. They are dropping off a suitcase for us to bring to Vegas.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my Pinup Girl Clothing Hawaiian Hideaway dresses. I am of course bringing this dress to Vegas! I can't wait to wear this exact outfit at Frankie's Tiki Room. Frankie's is my favorite bar, not just in Vegas, but anywhere! I'm wearing one of my two newest hair pieces that I just received from Stardust Dames Boutique. They have an Etsy shop, and I had ordered from them a couple of times before. This hair piece matches so perfectly with this dress!










Dress: Facebook group (Pinup Girl Clothing)
Necklace, earrings: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: Erstwilder

Hair piece: Etsy (Stardust Dames Boutique)
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love, love this dress on you and such a perfect choice to wear at Viva! Love all your gorgeous accessories as well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty on you! Glad to hear this is one that will going with you to Vegas! Too perfect!

    ReplyDelete