Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Atomic Boomerang

Hello there! Well, today had a welcome change: it was sunny out! I don't think I'd seen the sun in over a week, and it was really getting old. It was also 48 degrees, which felt great when I went out at lunch. Tomorrow I'm meeting some former co-workers for a drink. 
I don't have plans yet for the weekend, and it's fine with me if I don't end up making any.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new to me Pin Up Girl Clothing atomic boomerang Ginger skirt and amoeba purse. This print had been a unicorn for me, as it's one I saw in pictures onlike and loved, but hadn't been made in years. I also really want the skirt in this print, but with the blue background. I got the dress in the Faceook PUG Swap & Sell group. It's quite comfy, and has a lot of stretch. 
I also have long admired the PUG amoeba purses, but never actually bought one. I'm so glad I decided to finally give one try. I found this bright blue one on eBay for a great price. I love the funky shape of the purse, and think it aesthetically pairs well with the shapes on the dress. I also want this purse in red, and there's also one for a really good price on eBay right now, so I may end up getting it soon. 
Unfortunately, I didn't have any color shoes other than black that matched with the dress, so I had to go with these black Mary Janes. I avoid wearing black shoes, unless nothing else will match, ha.








Dress: PUG Swap & Sell Group
Bangles: Etsy (BrighterBakelite) & Splendette
Brooch: Etsy
Purse: PUG Swap & Sell Group
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable print on your dress! I don't think I've ever seen it before. I can see why it got added to your unicorn list <3 So cute on you!

    ReplyDelete