Sunday, January 1, 2017

In The Kitchen

Hello there! Well, I knew it would happen quickly, and it did; my Christmas break is winding down; I go back to work on Tuesday. All good things must come to an end, I suppose. At least I'll have off again in a couple of weeks for MLK Day. It just stinks though, that after Christmas and New Year's, there's nothing really to look forward to until spring. Well, at least for me there's not, because I hate winter.
Yesterday I did some cleaning, laundry, worked out, and went to Bethlehem for an early dinner with Bob. I also finished watching "The OA". It's a Netflix series, and there's only one season available right now. It's a decent show; it's about the supernatural, specifically near death experiences. I liked "Stranger Things" better though, and can't wait for it to come back! 
I'm not doing much at all today, just staying home and doing alot of relaxing. I'm also going to do doing some organizing, and going through some things in the apartment to get rid of stuff. Oh, and Bob's going to cut my hair today, and I'm looking forward to that. He cut it about  
3 months ago, but it grows so fast!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my favorite Bernie Dexter Kelly dress, and it was also my first Kelly dress. I've had it for a year now, and I get  alot of wear out of it. I especially love wearing it when I go antiquing, and you can probably guess why! I do love a good theme, ha. This Kelly is super tight on my bust, and after I ordered my first three Kellys I started ordering up one size to have extra room in the bust. 







Dress: Bernie Dexter
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Bangle: Splendette
Heels: BAIT Footwear 

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I received this dress just before Christmas and I love it, it was great to wear on Christmas eve because of the colours alone. I hope to feature it on my blog in the near future! Love how you style it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print on this dress! I hope you had a wonderful holiday break!

    ReplyDelete