Sunday, January 22, 2017

Vivian

Hello there! Yesterday I spent the day at home, cleaning, doing laundry, working out, and what not, and then at night Bob and I went out to a bar in town, and his brother met us there. My friend ended up not being able to make it. Today we're just staying in.
 I had a couple pumpkin martinis last night, and they were sooo good! The best ones I've ever had. We had never been to this bar before. It was decent; it was quiet, but not empty, which is what I like when I go out. I can't stand when it's too loud and crowded.
I don't have much going on in this upcoming week, but I am meeting a friend on Thursday after work, for a drink.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my Retrospec'd poodle dresses (I have two of them), and I've posted about it before. This dress style is called Vivian, and it fits me better than my other Retrospec'd poodle dress style; that one is called Betty. The Betty one is super tight on my chest, and this one is much more comfortable all over. They're both the same size, too. I wear this one to work a lot. I love the shade of blue in the dress. My shoes don't match exactly, but it's close enough for me. 










Dress: Catnip Reproduction Vintage Clothing (Retrospec'd)
Necklace: Modcloth
Brooch: Erstwilder
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Love this poodle print! Retrospect'd has such wonderful prints though I have yet to try any of their things. Love seeing them on you!

    ReplyDelete