Sunday, January 15, 2017

Rockin' Robin

Hello there! Yesterday it ended up snowing for a few hours, which was unexpected, as the forecast didn't say that. So, my plans got changed. I was supposed to go over a friend's place in the early afternoon, and then go to her with Panera to meet my other friend there. Those plans got scratched, and I just ended up goin to my friend's place later on at night, when it had stopped snowing. The roads were fine on my trip there and back, and I stayed out later than normal; I got home at 12:20! 
My friend has an adorable Maine Coon kitten, so I got to hang out with him, too. He's five months old, and is so sweet and soft. Maine Coons are my very favorite cat breed! My parents have one Coon, but she may be mixed with something else. She's really small; and Coons are huge, the biggest cat breed. She's also extremly skittish, and wouldn't let humans touch her, but she loves other animals! If someone has an adorable cat or dog, and I'm over their house, I will be hanging out with the cat or dog A LOT, ha. 
So, we booked our Vegas trip yesterday! I'm so excited, and relieved to have it booked, so I don't have to worry anymore about missing good flight times. It was cheaper to stay an extra night, so we are staying another night more than we originally had wanted. But, I'm okay with that! The last day of Viva is on a Sunday, and we are leaving early Tuesday afternoon. So, Monday will be completly Viva free. I want to check out some antiquing in Vegas; we've never done that before. So, I'm thinking Monday we'll do that, among other things. I also
always check out the seasonal displays in the Bellagio; they are such gorgeous works of art!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my robin print Retrospec'd Connie dress. I have three Connies. They are really comfortable, and great for all sorts of places. I wear them to work  
a lot.






Dress: Retrospec'd
Bangles: Splendette
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not recalling this Retrospec'd print but I'm loving it! Love the color pairings too! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this dress style before. So pretty! Congrats too on getting everything booked for Viva! :)

    ReplyDelete