Saturday, January 21, 2017

Sandi Poppies

Hello there! It's been so dreary and rainy here, and it's supposed to rain a lot between Sunday and Tuesday, great. As of today we have made it through one month of winter.
It's progress, but not enough of it! 
I met my friend for dinner at Panera last night, and I got broccoli chedar soup, as I always do there, ha. Theirs is the best! Today I'm staying in, but tonight I'm going out to a bar with Bob, and we're meeting a friend there.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Retrospec'd poppy print Sandi dress. I got this dress a couple of months or so ago, and did a blog post about it back then, too. I had been eyeing the print for a long time on Retrospec'd website. It's even more gorgeous in person. I was happy to find out my Erstwilder watermelon brooch matches the dress so well. I love pink & green paired together, and I don't do it too often. This dress is quite comfortable, in large part because it has smocking in the back of it. 








Dress: Retrospec'd
Brooch: Erstwilder
Bangles: Splendette & Etsy (BrighterBakelite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I do love that watermelon brooch with your dress! So fun when things end up being a perfect match like that! <3

    ReplyDelete