Sunday, December 18, 2016

Paint Kelly

Hello there! It's a pretty typical Sunday for Bob and me; we're staying home all day, and doing a lot of relaxing, although he does cook a lot on Sundays, too, to get ready for the week ahead. So, I'll be doing more relaxing than him, ha! 
Christmas is only ONE week away now! On Christmas Even I'll be going to church and going out to dinner with Bob's family, and most likely sleeping over my parents' house that night. I'll be staying all day at my parents' on Christmas, and Bob will come over in the late afternoon, and then we'll go back home that night. I also have a board meeting to go to this Wednesday, but that's all I have going on this week so far.
I'm very much looking forward to having a lot of time off of work. The Friday after Christmas my mom and I are going out to Adamstown, PA, where there are tons of antique malls. I've been there with Bob a couple of times, but he doesn't like to go there very often. My parents love to go though, and used to drag me and my sister there when we were young. The times I went with Bob I wasn't on the hunt for antique Christmas items or Pyrex, so when I go that Friday, it'll be a whole other experience. I know they have a lot of Christmas items, as well as Pyrex.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie Dexter paint palette print Kelly dress that I got about a year ago. I love this print, and the color palette is a bit unexpected, but I love how much orange is in it! A print that features a lot of orange can be hard to find, but it's one of my favorite colors. My Lillian Madison Designs brooch is the perfect accessory for this dress, along with my palette earrings I picked up from Thirteen Vintage!









Dress: Bernie Dexter
Brooch: Lillian Madison Designs
Bangles: Splendette
Earrings: Thirteen Vintage
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Man, that stack is SO on point for this color palette it's not even funny! You got to EXACT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love 13 Vintage ;) I love this dress! I missed out on it in my size sadly, but I have the primary color Lydia one! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable print and adorable with the paint palette accessories! <3

    ReplyDelete