Thursday, December 22, 2016

Vixen

Hello there! Whew, this work week is almost done, and I'm so excited! I work until 1:30 p.m. tomorrow, and I don't think anyone will really be doing any work tomorrow. I can't believe Christmas is so close now! I can't wait for it. I've done everything I needed to do before it, like shopping, wrapping, and Christmas cards.
Tonight I'm not doing too much, just working out, and tomorrow night I'll be meeting a friend for a drink.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my first Micheline Pitt piece. Her brand is called Vixen.
I adore this really cute makeup and hair product print, and the colors in it. I love how much pink there is in it! I can't have enough pink. The skirt fits true to her size chart, but there's no extra room in it beyond the maximum waist measurement shown on the chart, so the skirt fits me snugly, but not uncomfortably. The skirt material is a good thickness, and is pretty poofy on its own (I don't own a petticoat). I want to try a couple Vixen tops out next. There's one with three quarter sleeves and a collar, and one with short puff sleeves that I'd like to try out.









Top: Pinup Girl Clothing 
Skirt: Retro Glam (Vixen by Micheline Pitt)
Brooch: Etsy 

Bangles: Pinup Girl Clothing (Splendette)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skirt...I want the dress version of this material design! :)
    I hope you had a great Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair like this!!! Too cute! And love that your brooch perfectly matches your shoes! :D

    ReplyDelete