Saturday, December 10, 2016

Drinks On Me

Hello there! Last night Bob and I stayed in, and watched TV and "Pee Wee's Big Adventure". He had never seen it before, surprisingly. My parents had it on VHS when I was growing up, and I saw it many times, but hadn't seen it in years. He liked it, as I expected. "Tell 'em large Marge sent ya!" Oh, such a silly movie. Did you know it was the first movie Tim Burton directed? 
I'm staying home today, and doing super fun things like cleaning, working out, and laundry, ha! But, I'm glad to just be staying in today. Next Friday is a work Christmas party at my bosses' house, which I'm looking forward to. My husband hasn't met my boss or any co-workers yet. I've been there six months now. These six months really went fast! 
But, that's what happens when you like your job!
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Heart of Haute skirt I got during a Black Friday sale. It's not available on their site anymore, but I think it has been restocked on the Pinup Girl Clothing site. I love this fun Christmasy print. Too bad I can't wear it year round! Christmas prints are the cutest, but it stinks that I have such a limited time to wear them. I'm trying to get as much wear out of them as possible, wearing my Christmasy outfits to work and on weekends. I know I'll be wearing one to my parents' house tomorrow, where we'll be celebrating my dad's birthday. 
In the last picture below is a snowman blow mold my mom saw at an antique shop she was in this week. She texted me a picture of it, and I immediately called her to ask about it. It was only $10! She picked it up for me, and I'll be getting it from her tomorrow. It'll be my first snowman blow mold. 
 






Top: Pinup Girl Clothing
Skirt: Heart of Haute
Bangles: Splendette
Brooch: Art market in California
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous festive skirt and I just love those Splendette bangles too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are the perfect match - wow! I am so glad you got this skirt. I wanted to spring for it but decided I had accumulated enough holiday attire for this year. I am struggling to make sure I wear it all enough times before the holidays are over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit. I really love the sparkly bangles with it too. So awesome about the snowman blow mold. He is so cute! I don't have any Christmas printed skirts or dresses (that I know of) but I feel the same exact way about my Halloween themed dresses. The season just goes by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete