Sunday, December 11, 2016

Tiki Dream

Hello there! This afternoon Bob and I will be going to my parents' house to celebrate my dad's birthday. We're having triple layer chocolate cake with choclate icing, which is extremly rich and soooo good. It's my favorite cake, period. My mom makes it for all the family birthdays.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Pinup Girl Clothing unicorn that I acquired last week! I found it on the PUG Swap & Sell group on Facebook. It was new with tags, but a size bigger than what I wear in PUG. It is quite big in the waist, and the belt hides that, but I may have my mom take it in, too. I love the color combo of bright blue & lime; it's one of my favorite color combos. I already had this PUG dress in a different colorway, and also have a Retrospec'd verison of it. The Retrospec'd version is very similiar to the PUG dress, but it's made of different material. The Retrospec'd dress is thinner. So, now I have three colorways of this gorgeous tiki print! The dresses just scream "I'm on my way to a tiki bar to have some delicious rum drinks!" I really wish there was a tiki bar close to me. We've been to one in NYC, but Bob really doesn't like to go to NYC, unfortunately. 
Frankie's Tiki Room in Vegas is our favorite tiki bar, and I can't wait to go back. It's our favorite spot in Vegas, hands down. I'm trying to convince Bob to go back to Viva this coming April (only four months away now!), but he's not committing to it yet, ha. It'll be the 20th Viva, and would be our third time attending. If it weren't for Viva, I'd be fine with skipping going to Vegas in 2017.  Viva & Frankie's are really the only draws for me there anymore.






Dress: PUG Swap & Sell Facebook group (PUG)
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: Erstwilder

Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. You were MADE to have this colorway - one size too big or not. You can't tell at all. It looks perfect on you. If not Viva, perhaps it's a good one to bring for a night out in Nashville???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in this gorgeous dress! Love love love the accessories you've paired with it too. I just adore the cut of this PUG dress and the bolero. I have been so close to buying this in the purple colorway so many times but I don't often go to tiki bars so always wonder where I would wear it to. I love that you are able to add this dress to your collection and have another dress for the tiki bars! <3

    ReplyDelete