Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Cherry Blossoms

Hello there! Christmas is only 2.5 weeks away now, which makes me quite happy! Another upcoming thing which is something to look forward to when there's not much else to once winter has set in: the days will start getting longer! 
Tomorrow after work I'm meeting up with a couple of friends from a previous job, and Sunday Bob and I will be going to my parent's house for cake for my dad's birthday, and my grandparents will also be there. 
My mom stopped in to see me at work today, and dropped off some gifts she got me in Germany and Austria, including three lebkuchen, which if you didn't know, are beautifully decorated, very large cookies (I don't eat them, just use them as decorations), that are sold at Christmas markets over there. Each market has their own, and some of the lebkuchen will say the city the market is in, but they have other sayings on them, too. I attached a picture below of examples of lebkuchen. My mom went to thirteen(!) Christmas markets this time!
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of the Bernie Dexter dresses I snagged during Bernie's 35% off Black Friday/holiday sale (which is going on again now!). I have this dress in the Chelsea style, but am trying to sell it, because I much prefer this Lauren shirt dress style. 
I think this print is pretty much the perfect springtime dress. The print is so beautiful, and there is a tiny bit of pale yellow in the flowers, so I paired it with this cardi. These four Bakelite bangles are from a set of seven, and they match the dress quite nicely.





Dress: Bernie Dexter
Bagles: Etsy (Brighterbakelite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more Christmas goodies - those are COOKIES!? Ahh I couldn't eat them either. So cute and festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bangles with your dress. The colors are so perfect together. Also, so sweet of your mom to stop by your work! <3 Congrats on picking this dress up in a style you like better. Love the print on you!

    ReplyDelete