Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Oh, Christmas Tree

Hello there! Ugh, it's been getting colder here this week, and today we had a fire drill, so I was outside with bare legs for a few minutes. I refuse to wear stockings, because I hate how they feel. So, the winter is pretty rough for me, since I won't wear pants! 
Friday night Bob and I will be going to my work Christmas party at my bosses' house, and am looking forward to it. I think having the party at a house is much more comfortable than going to a restaurant, where it can be hard to hear people, amongst other annoyances. 
I don't have other weekend plans, and Bob will probably be plowing and/or salting on Saturday, unfortunately. It's always a bummer for us when snowfall and/or ice occurs on weekends, and Bob definitely gets frustrated by it.
We're getting towards the end of this work week, and then next week I have a 4.5 day work week, and then it's my Christmas break! I haven't had a break like this since college ha, so I'm really looking forward to it.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my newest The Oblong Box Shop skirt. It was released in the beginning of December, and I ordered it immediately. It features ceramic Christmas tree along the bottom of the front of the skirt; how could I not order it?! Ceramic Christmas trees are some of my favorite Christmas decorations, and I have two so far. I couldn't resist taking a picture holding my green ceramic tree. I love the bright retro ornaments on the skirt, too! 
Denialle, the owner of The Oblong Box Shop is also an amazing artist and designer, and designs these skirts herself! I paired this outfit with my Erstwilder Christmas treee brooch that I got last year, and amazing pink and silver starburst Splendette bangle set that I got from Pinup Girl Clothing recently, and wear a lot.







Top: Pinup Girl Clothing
Skirt: The Oblong Box Shop
Brooch: Erstwilder
Bangles: Pinup Girl Clothing (Splendette)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on tights! I do wear them, but it's a struggle and a fight and I often just go bare legged! Very cute xmas outfit, lady! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute Bristol! Also, congrats on your upcoming Christmas break! :D

    ReplyDelete