Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Wet Wednesday

Hello there! Well, we're having a very rainy, gloomy couple of days here; although it has warmed up a bit. I haven't had too much going on this week, but Saturday Bob and I are going to an antique Christmas show, about a half hour from us. We haven't been to this one before. I hope it's decent! We'll also be going over his parent's house at night, for his mom's birthday. 
It's December tomorrow! That means it's 3.5 weeks until Christmas. I have more Christmas shopping to do, and baking, and all my wrapping. My mom is in Austria right now, and was in Germany before that, and I can't wait to see what she found for me there! She's been emailing me daily, and she told me she found some things today. Germany and Austria have such amazing craftmanship there.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Trashy Diva Anette French Quarter dress that I got from Poshmark about a year ago. The dress was a couple sizes big for me, but I had my mom take in the waist, and now, with her taking it in, and with me using a belt, it's a much better fit. It's so lovely to own a New Orleans print, since I love New Orleans so, and the French Quarter is my favorite area of NOLA. My new orangeish/redish cardi matches the dress so well; I got it from Modcloth during the pre Black Friday sale. I didn't know if I'd ever be able to find this dress, since it hasn't been made in years, and it almost never gets listed for sale anywhere, because for a lot of ladies, it's a favorite print.







Dress: Trashy Diva
Cardi: Modcloth
Necklace, brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this color combination! The colors in that print get me right in the feels -- they're some of my favorites in the world! I've got such high hopes for tomorrow's TD release, too. I'm hoping it has warm/fiery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when you found this dress! Still so excited for you that you got it! <3 Looks gorgeous on you Bristol.

    ReplyDelete