Sunday, November 27, 2016

Oranges Nicole

Hello there! Yesterday Bob and I went antiquing in two different towns that are close to each other. I got a few Christmas antiques. I got a small blow mold Santa, a large blow mold Santa, a tablecloth, and a very small snowman candy container. I think I got good prices on all of them too. I got the vendors to go down in price on three of them, but didn't get to ask the other vendor to go down, as I was caught off guard by her attitude. She was pretty short with me. Luckily, that's been an anomoly for me so far, in the antiquing world. My favorite find was the large Santa blow mold, which I got from that rude vendor. I got it for $20! 
I posted pictures below of my finds.
At night Bob and I went out to a local bar for a friend's birthday. It wasn't busy there, which is just the way I like it. I hate when you can't hear what anyone's saying, plus you have to wait forever to get a drink.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of the other Bernie dresses I snagged during her (still going on) 35% off sitewide sale. I posted a blog yesterday of one of the other dresses I got; the lipstick Lauren. This one is the Nicole style. I had had it in the Paris version, but ended up selling it, once I saw she released the print in the Nicole. The Paris version is quite low cut, and I'm trying to replace my low cut Bernies with the shirt dress style dresses she's now making. I love shirt dresses more than any other style, plus it's easier to wear them to work, family functions, etc., since they have more coverage. I also find them quite flattering. 
This oranges print is so gorgeous! I have another oranges print dress, a Pinup Girl Clothing dress with a white background. That one I don't wear in the late fall-early spring. So, it's nice to have this Bernie oranges print dress that I can wear easily in the cooler weather. 









Dress: Bernie Dexter
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Bangles: Splendette, Etsy, Antique mall
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Love your Blow Molds! Blow Molds Santas are my favorite! <3 Congrats on finding that big one for only $20 even if the seller was rude. I agree about not liking to go out when it's real busy. It is so annoying when you can't hear what your friends are saying. Love you new dress. This cut looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this orange print dress from Bernie Dexter, looks really lovely on you! Such fun Christmas goodies as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so amazing on you - the Paris is fun but this is just perfect. I hope she releases even more Nicole dresses. It is SO hard to find well made and well fitting long sleeve dresses. These fit me perfectly in the arms and are so comfortable, I need more!!!

    ReplyDelete