Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Leaf It To Me

Hello there! Tonight I went to a board meeting at work, which was quite short this time, only half an hour. I got home around 6:30 p.m. (I normally get home from work around 4:00); the meeting didn't start until 6:00, and I stayed in the area, because I don't like driving home in between; it's a waste of gas, and not worth it to be home for such a small amount of time. 
I'm really looking forward to this weekend, and not having to do too much during it. I plan on getting chores done, working out, and also lots of relaxing time. I got "Game of Thrones" season 5 from the library tonight, and I can't wait to start watching it with my husband. 
I have a 2.5 day work week next week, and I *may* be the tiniest bit of excited for that, ha! It's so nice to finally have a job where I get a decent amount of paid time off! 
I posted about Bernie Dexter Lauren leaf print dress back in the beginning of September (http://colourmebristol.blogspot.com/2016/09/fall-for-you.html), where I paired it with different shoes. This isn't a "typical" color palette for me, but I do love aqua blue and coral, and think all the colors in the print look great together. This is obiously a really lovely dress to wear in the fall, so I have another just over a month to wear it during fall. Speaking of seasonal dressing, I CAN'T wait to break out my Christmas clothing!! I received one new Bernie Dexter Christmasy dress recently, and have an Oblong Box Shop skirt on the way.
I also can't wait to transform my apartment into a Christmas Candyland! I will be doing that Thanksgiving night and Black Friday. It makes me so happy to see my surroundings all covered in dessert decorations!







Dress: Bernie Dexter
Brooch: Erstwilder
Bracelet: Splendette
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. You and I have the same plans, girl. Black Friday is my day to eat leftover pie, stay in my jammies, put on Christmas tunes, and DECORATE! My tree won't go up (Cody is not as excited as I am so we meet in the middle and put the tree up around December 1) but I am so getting prepared!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress on you! So cute! And so cute with your milkshake brooch <3

    ReplyDelete