Saturday, November 19, 2016

Sandi Poppies

Hello there! Well, the weekend is here once again, and I'm looking forward to a lot of relaxing, baking some Christmas cookies, putting out some Christmas decorations, and going to a few shops, including a nearby antique mall that I didn't even know was in existence until last night, when a girl that I follow on Instagram posted a picture of her booth there! It's only twenty miutes away, and there's other antiqe shops there too, besides that antique mall.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Retrospec'd Sandi poppies dress. I had first seen this dress about a year ago, and didn't go for it for awhile, and when I decided to, it was sold out in my size. It was recently restocked, and I received this dress and a couple of other Retrospec'd items from a woman who runs a shop in Florida; I found her in one of the Facebook groups I'm in. This print is so darn gorgeous! I love a great floral print, and I love the combination of pink and green on this white background. My bangle set is also new, and I got it from Pinup Girl Clothing. It's made by Splendette, and is sold exclusively at PUG. The shade of pink that these bangles are is AMAZING; such a vivid, bright pink. There's also a purple set that I'm considering getting, but am trying to wait until the Black Friday sales.

 





Dress: Retrospec'd
Bangle set: Pinup Girl Clothing (Splendette)
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous dress, love the Poppy print! You're getting such a great selection of Retrospec'd dresses now! Also love those Splendette bangles too! xo

    ReplyDelete