Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Cranes L'amour

Hello there! Ah, one more day of work to get through for the week. Today I went out to lunch with my boss and two co-workers, which was nice. I've never gone out to eat with a boss before. It's cooled down a bit here, and the humidity has also gone down somewhat, so that's been a relief. 
This week's been pretty quiet, but Friday night Bob and I will be going to my parent's for dinner (my grandparents are coming too), and Saturday night I'll be meeting my friend for a drink.
In the below pictures I'm wearing my new Trashy Diva dress. This cranes print was released last Thursday, and I love it! Trashy Diva has been coming out with prints so much more frequently lately than they used to, and I love almost all of their recent prints. This is my third dress in the L'amour style. It's a comfortable style, and I think it's a little more on the casual side than a lot of their dress styles. It zips easily too, which is always a plus.
 The shade of blue in the dress goes perfectly with my Mak cropped cardi in viola. I wore this dress paired with that cardi to work today. I don't have shoes other than black ones that match this dress, unfortunately, and surprisingly! I'm glad my green Splendette bracelets match quite well, though. 
I love this print so much, I was even considering ordering it another style, as well, but decided to hold off on that. What makes this print even better is that a portion of the sales are donated to the Gulf Restoration Network!









Dress: Trashy Diva

Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelets: Splendette
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. That print is such a work of elegant art. I too have noticed that they've been releasing new prints more frequently as of late. That's really exciting. Hopefully it means that business is booming for TD. Their pieces are so gorgeous and I truly hope to be able to (finally!) add one or more to my closet some day.

    Have a great weekend!

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress on you! I picked the l'amour in this print as well and it is also my 3rd l'amour! LOL! Love your bracelets with it. Such a perfect match. <3

    ReplyDelete