Saturday, August 27, 2016

Mahjong

Hello there!I haven't been doing much today, but I did go through a lot of things in the apartment, and threw away a lot, which always makes me feel good! I love purging, ha. 
I'm meeting my friend in a little bit for a drink, and then coming home for a relaxing, quiet night in.
I got this Trashy Diva mahjong print dress a couple of months ago, and did feature it in a blog post back then. I won't be wearing it as much in other seasons, because of the white background. But, I can add a cropped cardi to wear it in early fall/late spring. I ordered a mahjong bracelet from the Etsy shop Luxulite yesterday, and can't wait to wear it with this dress. Trashy Diva comes out with a lot of Asian prints, and I love most of them. This dress is the Annette style, and I have 5 Annettes and 1 Anne (the Anne is almost identical to the Annette). The Annette/Anne is my favorite TD style. I hope more come out soon!













 

Dress: Trashy Diva
Necklace: Modcloth
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous on you. I have a few Annttes but don't really reach for them much. I will have to start paying more attention to them as they really look like an amazing cut especially for ladies that want their dresses more modest up top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh, me too!!! I find organizing and decluttering to be one of the most relaxing, enjoyable activities around (I could happily do it for a living). In fact, sometimes I'll intentional hold onto a small job or two of that nature just to help me unwind with during times of high stress/anxiety.

    Fabulously fun outfit! I love that ModCloth necklace so much. Rainbow jewelry is the best! :)

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete