Sunday, August 14, 2016

High Street

Hello there! Oh my gosh, this heat and humidity has been killer, and today's supposed to be just as bad (heat index of 110). We changed our plans for yesterday because of it. We were going to walk around New Hope and eat otuside there, but it was too hot for that. We went to Bethlehem instead, and ate lunch inside, and just walked to one shop, and then left. We weren't there very long, but at least we did get to go somewhere, and Brew Works never lets us down. I was disappointed on not going to New Hope, but hopefully we'll get to go next weekend. We haven't been since May, which Bob is fine with, ha, but not me! 
Tonight we're going over Bob's parent's house for dinner, and definitely eating inside.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Bernie Dexter dress in the Veronique cut (the print is called High Street). I have two Bernies in this cut, and I wish she'd start making more of this cut again. I like the fact that the sleeves are wider than the Chelsea and Paris cuts, and there's more chest coverage, especially more than in the low cut Paris style. I love the colors in this print, and was happy my orange belt from a PUG dress matches so perfectly with it.









Dress: Gift (Bernie Dexter)
Necklace, brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress. I love it with the orange belt and the orange accessories. I also wish she would come out with this cut more too and just come out with more bust friendly cuts in general. I have a couple of the Paris cuts but yeah, not very bust friendly and those tiny straps can make me feel overly exposed :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping that it cools down soon, and you get to go to New Hope! It's been unbearable here as well, but today is a little better, so we are venturing out.

    I love this dress on you! The Veronique is my favorite Bernie cut after the Kelly, I think. I need to find this print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really adore the print on this Bernie dress, love the orange colour accessories that looks so great matched with your dress! xo

    ReplyDelete