Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Tutti Fruity

Hello there! We are still in a heat wave here, but the next couple of days it's supposed to get a little bit better. I don't have much going on this week, but I'm excited for my weekend to start tomorrow after work! Bob and I are probably going to New Hope on Saturday, since we didn't end up going last weekend because of the the weather. 
I'm bummed that women's gymnastics is now over with at this Olympics. I'm anxiously waiting last night's individual competition to hit "on demand", since it came on too late last night for me to watch.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my NY & Company fruit dress that I got on super sale a few months ago. It's the only thing I own from that shop, and it's a really great work dress. The neck is high enough that I don't need a bandeau, it's made of decently thick material, and it's comfortable. I have a lot of fruit print dresses, but there's no such thing as too many! I have a lot of BAIT shoes in this poppy red color, and they match so many items in my wardrobe; they match a lot more than my darker red BAIT shoes do.






Dress: New York & Company
Bracelet: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. He he...same blog titles! Anyway love the fruity print on your dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started to really like NY & Company! They have started to have some really great colors/solids in blouses/tops and some really pretty prints. I just got a pair of floral colorful PANTS, if you can believe it! I am definitely going to keep an eye on them - they're good for stocking up on basics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress on you and I love it with your red B.A.I.T.s and that bracelet. I wish more dresses came with higher neck lines. It gets so annoying sometimes how low cut most of the vintage repro dresses can be especially from TD, PUG, and BD :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so fantastic! The colours instantly make think of some really gorgeous 1940s and 50s kitchens I've seen over the years.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete