Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Technicolor Honeycomb

Hello there! I haven't had much going on this week yet, but tomorrow after work I'm meeting a friend for a drink, Friday night I'm also meeting a friend, and Saturday I'm probably going to New Hope with Bob for the day. Also, some of Bob's relatives will be up from West Virginia this weekend, so I will probably be seeing them as well.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my newewst Bernie dress. This one is in a new style; the Jodi style. I couldn't resist this very colorful print! It looks like honeycomb, and Bernie calls the print "technicolor honeycomb". There's a couple of other prints in the Jodi style that I love, and am considering getting one or two now, or just waiting a bit to see what other styles they'll come in. I emailed Bernie about this print, and she told me it'd only come in the Jodi style. This dress runs a little smaller than the other dresses I have of hers in the same size. 
I am one of two sizes in her dresses, depending on how much room there is in the bust. 
I ordered the bigger of the two sizes in this dress, and it's quite snug in the bust. I think the peasant sleeves are cute, and I have a few Pin Up Girl Clothing peasant tops. 
This dress came with a red belt, but I switched it out for an orange belt from one of my Pin Up Girl Clothing dresses. The red belt it came with didn't match the red in the dress, and I thought the orange went better (if you hadn't noticed, I'm crazy about matching).
 






Dress: Bernie Dexter 
Shoes: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I've been eyeing this one so much, and it looks fabulous on you! Do the sleeves stay on your shoulders well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, the sleeves stay on perfectly! I wore it to work one day.

      Delete
  2. The orange totally does match the dress better - I almost thought it came with it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it with the orange belt. This dress is just amazingly perfect on you and for you! A perfect choice Bristol! <3

    ReplyDelete