Friday, August 19, 2016

Rainbow Pennants

Hello there! This work week went really quickly for me. It's still been hot here, just sligtly less hot and humid than it was during our terrible heat wave. We get a little rain here and there, but not an all day kind of thing, and it doesn't take away the humidity, it usually just makes it worse. Tomorrow it's supposed to be sunny, and less hot than last Saturday, so we will be going to New Hope, and I'm excited. We're going to get lunch and have drinks at an outside bar on the main street. It's great for people watching, since it's in a busy area. 
The whole drive to New Hope is really pretty; the roads we take go through lots of farmland,  small, historic, quaint towns, and there's mountains nearby that we can see from the car.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Modcloth Bea & Dot rainbow pennant dress that I got from them two and a half years ago. This dress is another great work dress, because of the high neckline and width at the shoulders.  It's especially good in the summertime, since it's work appropriate without a cardi. I also think it's a perfect length on me. I used to wear it with a belt, but I don't really think it's necessary, since it nips in on its own at the waist.
 






Dress: Modcloth
Brooch: Erstwilder
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. That Rainbow brooch and this dress are so cute together! I love this pairing. I want to frame it and look at it everyday! <3 Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo adorable! Pennants/bunting is always a big hit with me as well. It's just one of those things that seems to shout happiness, and I'm all in favour of fashions (or decorations) that do that. :)

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete