Monday, May 30, 2016

Roses Are Red And Pink

Hello there! After having a pretty full weekend, it's really nice to have today off to take it easy. We had a good time at Bob's parent's bbq yesterday. I ran a couple of quick errands earlier today, and other than that, am just staying in, doing some reading, outfit pictures, Netflix watching, phone calls, vacation planning, that sort of thing. It's humid out again today, but has cooled down a bit from how hot is was this weekend. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie Dexter Paris style rose print dress. I have a few Paris style Bernies. They are not my favorite style of hers, but she has been putting out a lot of them lately in prints that I love. The bottom part of the shelf bust is so much above the bottom of my bust, but I don't really mind, because I still think it looks good, and isn't that noticeable. The background color of this dress is spectacular (and not that common), and to me just as special as the print itself.









Dress: Ginnedupgillys.com (Bernie Dexter)

Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Brooch: Erstwilder
Hair piece: Viva La Dulce Marina
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. That floral print and the colours on this Bernie dress are so beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace works so well with the dress! This dress is one of my 'ones that got away.' Hope your workweek goes fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the colors on this dress! It's been on my radar forever but I've never taken the plunge to buy it! It looks amazing on you Bristol!

    ReplyDelete