Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Springtime in Paris

Hello there! I'm not doing much tonight, just going to be reading and watching TV. I don't have much going on this weekend yet either, just going to my parent's on Mother's Day. We're having pulled pork that my mom's making, and my grandparents are coming over. Hopefully it's a nice enough day to sit outside!
I had an excellent mail day today. I received the Pin Up Girl Clothing Paris Jenny that I'm wearing in the pictures below, two Erstwilder brooches, and two pairs of BAIT shoes. I used to have the Pin Up Girl Clothing Jenny Paris skirt a couple of years ago, but ended up selling it, because I don't love the Jenny skirts on me. I much prefer the Jenny dresses. This print is amazingly gorgeous!! I would LOVE to check out Paris one day. It just seems like it needs to be seen to be believed. It definitely near the top of my overseas list. (Ireland and Italy are at the very top.)

















Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing

Cardi: Viva Las Vegas booth
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Brooches: DNJ Retro (Erstwilder)
Shoes: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. The way you styled this dress is just gorgeous! Do the lavender heels go well with the print? It's always hard to tell in a smallish photo, but I've been dying for lavender everything lately! I think it's from seeing the Pontchartrain print on you. Hope you have a fun weekend! Pulled pork is one of my favorite things to make, and my fiancé loves to eat it, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress looks amazing on you, I just love this print so much! I received the Jenny skirt version today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress on you! I had this dress on my radar and when it got reissued had to use everything in my will power not to buy it (been spending too much money lately). I knew it would sell out quickly though! So glad you were able to get it! Love the blue on you! <3

    ReplyDelete