Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bright Blue Peasant

Hello there! Oy my gosh, the weather today was pure perfection! It was 75 and so sunny, and that to me, is my absolute favorite weather. After having so much gloomy weather lately, this was a nice relief. It's supposed to be the same tomorrow, and I'm meeting my friends after work at a restaurant/bar, and hopefully the outdoor bar is open, so we can check it out! When it's nice out like this, I take advantage of eating/drinking outside as much as possible. Have to take advantage of it while it's here! When I left work today, my steering wheel was actually hot to the touch, which hasn't happened since probably the beginning of September. Bring on summer!
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my new Pin Up Girl Clothing peasant tops. I received two today, this one and a yellow one. I now own six. They are a great, flattering top. I love the fit of them. They zip in the back, so it creates a more form fitting shape. This is my absolute favorite shade of blue, and when PUG first showed a preview of it, I was thinking it would probably pair perfectly with my Oblong Box Shop furniture skirt, and luckily it really does! 








Top: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Skirt: The Oblong Box Shop
Brooch: DNJ Vintage (Erstwilder)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this outfit! I was wondering about this top and the skirt. How does the yellow work with this skirt? This whole outfit is a million times better because of those yellow shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole outfit on you, I really love that skirt to! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great that this top coordinates so well with your skirt! Love these two together and love seeing them with your oranges necklace! Looks so great together!

    ReplyDelete