Saturday, June 4, 2016

PA Shopping Day

Hello there! Today my mom and I went out to Mifflinburg and Lewisburg, PA to do some shopping. We usually go out together two times a year, but this year we are going three times; we'll go back one more time in September. I got a few pieces from The Stamm House, my favorite store out there. I have a lot of pieces from them now. They do vintage reproduction decorations, mainly holiday decorations, but today I also got a gnome and a monkey there, which obviously aren't "holiday" decorations. They create all the pieces in their workshop in their house (their store is also in their house); they buy vintage molds, and create the item, and then handpaint them. My mom and I always have a fun time going out there. My mom also brought her dog, Heidi today. Heidi slept at my feet/on my feet the whole time.      
I'm going to be cleaning, doing laundry, running to Target, and not much else today. It's hot and humid out, yet again. But, I'm not complaining! I do wish the humidity would die down, but otherwise, I am loving the hot weather. Wish I lived closer to the beach though!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Hell Bunny poppy print dress. I'm not as into the brand as I used to be, and have sold some of my dresses, but I really love this one. Poppies are gorgeous flowers.













Dress: Modernpinup.com (Hell Bunny)
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelets: Etsy
Brooch: DNJ Retro (Erstwilder)
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Love this dress on you and I am loving the print! Your trips out shopping always sound like so much fun! One day I'd love to check out the Stamm House. I love what I've seen by them on your blog especially their vintage Halloween and Christmas designs. Oh how I would love to look through their Halloween themed designs. <3

    ReplyDelete