Sunday, May 1, 2016

Lydia Palettes

Hello there! Today I'm not doing too much, just hanging out at home. Yesterday we were at Bob's parent's all day, and got home around 9:30 p.m. Unfortunately, it never got as warm as it was supposed to (it until got up to 57 degrees), and was cloudy the whole time we were there. We hung outside for awhile, but eventually went inside, because it was too chilly. One of Bob's friends showed up, and was there the whole time. It was the first bbq of the season, and there was great food, but I just wish it had been a tad warmer, ha. Hopefully next Sunday will be nicer out, when I'm over my parent's for Mother's Day.
In the pictures below, I'm wearing my paint palettes Bernie Dexter Lydia dress. I got this back in November, and it's one of my staples in my wardrobe. The print is so colorful and cute, and I love the big red buttons, the front zip, and the collar. I wish I had ordered a size smaller, as the waist is really big, but at some point I'll have my mom take it in for me. 







Dress: Ginned Up Gillys (Bernie Dexter)
Cardi: Trashy Diva
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Incredinedible, Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!
 

3 comments:

  1. I love this dress. Did you see BD has a new colorway in this print too? It may not be as you, but I love it! Fun outfit, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another bright and fun outfit on you, such a beautiful dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and gorgeous print! I love this dress on you! Sorry it was cool out for the BBQ. Hopefully there will be warmer bbqs in your near future!

    ReplyDelete